Reach thousands of engineers and geoscientists at the main event for unconventional resources
Reserve your space for the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC), 12-14 August 2013 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. Brought to you by three of the world’s leading scientific associations dedicated to the oil and gas industry — SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers), AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) and SEG (Society of Exploration Geophysicists) — this event is designed to reach all E&P professionals involved in unconventional resources.
From exploration to appraisal to development and production, URTeC is the best opportunity you’ll have to connect with all things unconventional.
URTeC is uniquely positioned to bring more value to exhibitors in ways no other event can match:
- More exposure — URTeC will attract innovators from all walks of the onshore E&P industry. Our target audience includes geologists, engineers, geophysicists, managers, vice presidents, presidents/CEOs, academics, service companies, government officials, researchers, consultants, technicians and university students.
- Designed for the real world — URTeC was developed based on input from oil company professionals who expressed the new reality of geologists, geophysicists, engineers and business managers working together as asset teams to hit the sweet spot.
- Proven formula for success —Your company can participate with confidence knowing that SPE, AAPG and SEG already partner on highly successful events like OTC and IPTC. URTeC has the potential to be the most substantial inter-society collaboration since OTC began in the 1960s.
Build your business with the power of URTeC
The largest and most significant network of buyers and developers of new technologies
- Unmatched sales and marketing potential — backed by SPE, SEG and AAPG
- No other event brings together all of these essential players — under one roof at one time
- Introduce new products and services
- Connect with existing and new business partners