Exhibit charges and services
Booths will be sold in increments of 10’x10’ units for US $28 per sq. ft. This fee includes:
- Drayage for show site freight (see contract for details)
- Two full complimentary registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space
- Discounted exhibitor registration rate for additional personnel
- Draped 8' backwall and 3' sidewalls
- Booth identification sign
- Company listing in the Program Book
- Copy of the post-conference report
- Exposure via targeted marketing campaign to include print advertising, web and social media
Assignment of space
Booth assignments will be based on booth size requirements, date of receipt of contract and deposit, and proximity to competitive or conflicting organizations.
Proposed Exhibition Hall hours
- Monday, 12 August: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 13 August: 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 14 August: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
A proven location for success
URTeC will be held in Halls D, E, and F at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver — a city boasting more than 800 oil & gas industry companies. SPE, AAPG and SEG have all recorded some of their highest numbers for annual conventions when held in Denver thanks to both the local industry and Denver’s status as a premier destination.
With modern facilities in proximity to major hotels, numerous hub airline connections and a location centrally located to several current resource plays, Denver is ideally suited to provide a valuable experience for attendees and exhibitors alike. The Colorado Convention Center is a modern facility with the capability to easily hold a major conference such as URTeC.