The oil and natural gas sectors are transforming in a way that is changing the global energy landscape. New scientific knowledge, next-generation technologies, and entrepreneurial spirit have combined to drive significant new oil and natural gas production in North America. The Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC) consolidates the many aspects that made this possible into one high-impact technical program that unites the disciplines and facilitates collective learning to optimize the development of unconventional plays.
As an attendee of the URTeC conference, you can expect the following:
- a high-quality, science and technology-based program developed by an interdisciplinary committee of industry leaders
- uniquely integrated content that enables geologists, geophysicists, engineers and business managers to work together to help asset teams achieve the highest level of results
- valuable new information, insights, and ideas on the latest technologies, trends and solutions critical to successful field development
- opportunities to learn about every technical aspect of unconventional plays
- networking and information exchange opportunities with colleagues from around the world
- access to a wide variety of disciplines all under one roof, all at one time
An overwhelming response to the Call for Papers has set the stage for a must-attend 2014 event featuring more than 350 multi-themed technical sessions, topical breakfasts and luncheons, a plenary session, interactive panels and a high-impact lineup of the industry’s most respected speakers and thought leaders.
A detailed conference program will be available late spring, so check back often for continual program updates and announcements.
For additional conference information, contact: