What Makes URTeC So Different?
URTeC isn’t just another annual meeting. And it’s unlike any other event you have attended in the past. URTeC is the industry’s first dedicated unconventional event that cuts horizontally across the technologies, emerging trends and best business practices across the disciplines to bridge the information gap and facilitate successful field development. When people and systems communicate, better decisions can be made to optimize efficiency and productivity of operations. From exploration to appraisal, to development and production, URTeC leverages expertise from all technical backgrounds and sets these technologies and best practices within the larger business context to optimize the development of North American resource plays.
Replicating the successful SPE/SEG/AAPG partnership that features a collective global membership of 170,000 professionals and produces Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) and The International Petroleum Technology Conference (IPTC), URTeC attracts the industry’s most respected professionals, speakers, and thought leaders for an unparalleled attendee experience.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- a superior-quality science and technology event shared with more than 5,000 expected colleagues
- an integrated conference program developed by an interdisciplinary program committee comprised of engineers, geophysicists, and geologists
- unique content focused on bringing specific disciplines together to learn as a team
- a premier networking forum for technical exchange between vendors and users
- an interactive platform for identifying and solving E&P problems
- opportunities to build new business relationships and key contacts across the disciplines
- exhibition showcasing the latest products, technologies and solutions from more than 173 exhibiting companies
- an event backed by the industry and brought to you by the world’s leading oil and gas professional societies